Friday, September 18, 2009

The Benefits of Reiki for Holistic Products

Zakia Y. Gates is the creator and founder of the on-line company entitled Zakia's Zen Garden. Zakia's Zen Garden specializes in holistic natural products which are uniquely customized by the use of Reiki, to associate itself with the 7 charaks of the energy level of the human body. Reiki, (pronounced Ray-Key) is a Japanese concept which uses the energy from a certified Reiki practitioner guided by Divine Wisdom from the Universe in order to transfer healing energy to people or inanimate objects. I have been a Reiki Practitioner since 2005. I studied under my Usui Reiki Master, Teacher, and Shiatsu Pracititioner and friend Helena Baronheid. Using Reiki has helped me to feel comfortable in my own skin, it has helped me to gain more confidence and to feel more secure with myself as a person, as a woman, and as a mother. I started my on-line company in 2008. I said to myself, "if Reiki can help heal physical ailments in the body as well as provide a more positive energy in people, then it will work wonders for my holistic products. Therefore, I decided to create and design my soy candles, body sugar scrubs, and bath salts with Reiki. Each of my holisitc products are customized to associate itself with each of the 7 chakras of the body. For instance, one of my soy candles that I created is colored blue. This specially designed blue colored soy candle has three important benefits. One, it is made from soy which is environmentally friendly, two, it is customized from the Reiki pracititioner, and three when my clients purchase this blue colored soy candle, it is associated for the Throat chakra of the body. Our throat chakra of the body helps the Universe's children to express our wisdom or our feelings. So if and when you think that you cannot fully express yourself when it comes to asking for that raise from your employer, then purchase this soy candle for the throat chakra, light the soy candle, sit in an upright position with your head held high to the Universe and repeat this statement 3 times, "I surrender my personal will to Divine will." After that, visualize yourself expressing yourself and your job performance with your employer as well as visualizing yourself walking out of your employer's office with a smile on your face because you have earned the raise. When I begin to make any of my holisitc products for my local and national clients, I begin my giving myself a full Reiki treatment from the crown chakra (the top of the head) all the way to the root chakra. By doing this, I ask for Divine Wisdom and guidance from the Universe to help transfer this loving light of energy through my body. I sit or lay in a comfortable position without the help of music to concentrate. From there, I begin to visualize by using all of the 5 senses of the body. This method of my energy work helps me to gain a full visual of what I want my clients to get from buying the products, what I want their environments to feel like when they walk into it, what I want their families and other loved ones to feel when they walk into a room. Reiki has been such a beneficial method of energy work for the earth. It helps to bring in light and positive loving energy from the Universe so that its children can feel comfort in their own skin as well as their own environments. Therefore, go green with soy and enjoy the energy from the Universe from my holistic products.

No comments:

Post a Comment